Man, if Oilers win the conference finals, the city will riot for a couple nights. If they win the cup, the city will simply implode.
Yo dinodino, how are we gonna celebrate in HK? But i do recall a girl wearing an Oilers jersey last year in LKF.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Damn oilers.It was so much fun seeing you guys ove...
- GO OILERS GO! GAME OVER SHARKS!Went to Whyte to ce...
- Little Thingies has given me a great idea... the p...
- Ok, i'm not trying to ruin the fun here, but i thi...
- Hey boys,I haven't been on the net too much, I've ...
- Here is a pic of an answer someone submitted for a...
- Hi, it's been a while since i've posted a real pos...
- man does anyone still write on this?? lets keep it...
- Are you guys bored?I mean lately I've been feeling...
- The Deception of Women:Ok bitches.Let's take a gir...

7 Comments:
Vancouver? Meh.
yuk yuk yuk
man if i can get my hands on an oilers jersey I'm sooo wearing it!!!!
i dont doubt we'll seee some oilers/canadian hockey fans at lkf!
There is that one bar (the keg) with the Maple Leafs crap all over the wall. But last time i was there, the biggest cockroach was crawling around everything. Very cocky cockroach, just doing whatever it pleased. It was like "What you looking at bitch? WHAT?" So I just went back to drinking like a defeated coward.
yah i actually read on the expat forums that the keg showed the games a day delayed...but checked last night and actually just rumor!! they have the games but more like they show it a week later, or just random games!!!!
haha man that'd be so cool to celebrate an Oilers victory in HK. I'd have a reason to run around the streets cheering with my shirt off!
Please keep your shirt, you'll scare dem kids.
The women might lust after your body D.
Post a Comment
<< Home