I need some new tunes to listen to.
I have no specific genre since I listen to anything.
Let's make some recommendations, old/new, any genre.
Whatever band/artist/title.
Thanks in advance!
Monday, June 26, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Well it is the first day of summer today. Beautifu...
- So I got my buddy who is a personal trainer to giv...
- Condo vs House?Pros vs Cons.post up.
- Man, if Oilers win the conference finals, the city...
- Damn oilers.It was so much fun seeing you guys ove...
- GO OILERS GO! GAME OVER SHARKS!Went to Whyte to ce...
- Little Thingies has given me a great idea... the p...
- Ok, i'm not trying to ruin the fun here, but i thi...
- Hey boys,I haven't been on the net too much, I've ...
- Here is a pic of an answer someone submitted for a...

3 Comments:
I like Expendable Youth by Slayer..kinda old but got beats to it
Slayer?? Awesome!
But if you're looking for pure shock value, I recommend Ashlee Simpson's album. It's popalicious.
don't stop there.. gotta listen to paris hilton's song
Post a Comment
<< Home