Monday, July 24, 2006

Congrats Alston and Megan! Great party, good times! It was pretty kick ass to see everyone again, but pretty somber that everyone had to leave so soon. It's not too often that we all see each other now a days, but I guess when we do it makes it more special. Here are some pics of the wedding dino. And Chabba congrats again.


8 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger dinodino said...

Congrats to Megs and Alston too...one of the best weekends I've ever had...some very touching moments, great wedding!!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

Hey dino, your boss called. He said get back to work, there's some cornholes that need auditing.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Sheki said...

Congrats to them both. It was great seeing all of you there. It was def awhile since we all hung out like that, good times.

So who's next?

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Dr. Ken J. Chu said...

Congratulations...Mr. Chabba n Mrs. Chabba! Great seeing you all again. Bitter sweet! The third pic is hilarious...got a red man, white man, and a brown man. Can be a poster for an antiracism campaign.

Sheki you're next

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

we should throw out odds for each person here.
that should make it more challenging and interesting for child and marriage..
dinodino.. i'm waiting for this surprise

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Dr. Ken J. Chu said...

I'll be the book keeper!

dinodino - 9-2
sheki - 3-1
triple d - 20-1
little thingies - 5-1
surfdan - 30-1
chewey - 10-1 (I don't know what to give myself)

And the others...I don't think I know you...

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

looks like i'm the favorite to go first.. dino coming to a somewhat close 2nd.

dan and don haha by the time they even have kids mine wil be finishing up elementary

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Dr. Ken J. Chu said...

Having kids??

Hmmmm...

chabba - 3-2 (you are married bro)
dinodino - 5-1
sheki - 3-1 (accidents can happen)
triple d - 7-1
surfdan - 30-1
little thingies 45-1
chewey - 10-1 (again...I dont know what to give myself)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home