Best movie so far this year...Death Note. Hurry, go watch it now because part 2 is coming out in November. A much needed movie in a year full of garbage like X-men 3, MI3, and Da Vinci Code.
In other news, I got the Silent Hill dvd, not because it was particularly good, but because i wanted to watch that one scene where Pyramid Head rips the girl's skin off and throws it at the church. Watch it over and over again. Wicked awesome.
That is all.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I turn 26 next week. I feel old.I think I'm start...
- So my sister was complaining of a slow computer an...
- I was on wikipedia (love that site) and just surfi...
- Haven't written inawhile.....but here is a little ...
- People, start detailing out this year's vacation p...
- it's been dead in here.... i just ate a huge donair.
- Congrats Alston and Megan! Great party, good times...
- What's everyone up to these days? For myself, I t...
- I need some new tunes to listen to. I have no spec...
- Well it is the first day of summer today. Beautifu...

3 Comments:
Then you probably shouldn't watch the part where barbed wire goes up the girl's jade garden and then proceeds to rip her in half along the length of her body.
Then a little girl dances in the rain of blood that follows.
Seriously, i just can't make this stuff up! Can you believe this shit wasn't rated III in hk?? Little kids were more than welcome to watch it.
haha dude, that part messed me up a bit. i feel sorry for the ppl that didnt play the game, everything would have been a blurr.
I do feel the movie let down the actual story. I mean the visuals and everything were there...but the town turning into dark Silent Hill, all the monsters, the twin girls, etc, cannot be properly explained unless you include the devil/demon from the game. Otherwise, much of it is "wtf just happened?"
Honestly, without referring to the game, i couldn't explain some of the happenings to my friends.
Post a Comment
<< Home