I turn 26 next week. I feel old.
I think I'm starting to get gray hairs, maybe even a receding hairline and memory loss.
My world is coming to an end.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- So my sister was complaining of a slow computer an...
- I was on wikipedia (love that site) and just surfi...
- Haven't written inawhile.....but here is a little ...
- People, start detailing out this year's vacation p...
- it's been dead in here.... i just ate a huge donair.
- Congrats Alston and Megan! Great party, good times...
- What's everyone up to these days? For myself, I t...
- I need some new tunes to listen to. I have no spec...
- Well it is the first day of summer today. Beautifu...
- So I got my buddy who is a personal trainer to giv...

2 Comments:
I'm already 26 dude!
26 is the new 51. Cherish it before it passes you by.
Post a Comment
<< Home