Haven't written inawhile.....but here is a little update....
Work has been shitty as usual, what can I say, accounting is bunk!! Hopefully hang in there till I find a route out of this BS......weather is eating me up, melt away everyday, so there is such a thing as weather being TOO nice...
Aside from work, all your can drink pool party a few weekends ago, it was also Thingy's bday, total gong show...i got attacked from behind by a midget and fell in, didn't even have my trunks onyet!! its okay i took 2 down with me before hand....Thingy's put up a long lasting fight before several pple carried him into the pool....several taunting moments, to all those people doing their "bump and grind" in the pool....SCREW YOU ALL!! and to the guy with the scuba tights, I'm gonna bodyslam you in next time.
Congrats to Christine! that adds the wedding count next summer to about about 4 couples!! I think I might as well move back for the summer.
I really hope I can get some holidays for Xmas, Shanghai and japan trip would be total kickass!!! I'll take a loan from work if I have to!!!! Asia 2006!! PP you should come join.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- People, start detailing out this year's vacation p...
- it's been dead in here.... i just ate a huge donair.
- Congrats Alston and Megan! Great party, good times...
- What's everyone up to these days? For myself, I t...
- I need some new tunes to listen to. I have no spec...
- Well it is the first day of summer today. Beautifu...
- So I got my buddy who is a personal trainer to giv...
- Condo vs House?Pros vs Cons.post up.
- Man, if Oilers win the conference finals, the city...
- Damn oilers.It was so much fun seeing you guys ove...

2 Comments:
ahh asia. I would love to be traveling right now but unfortunately don't have the time nor the funds to do it. i really have to wait for things to settle down a bit on my end before i start thinking of fun things to do with my life.
next year is lookin pretty good though if everything else goes well.
happy belated thingies.
btw pool parties seem to be a reoccuring theme....
No, wet dreams are re-occuring. Pool parties are just a means.
Post a Comment
<< Home