I was on wikipedia (love that site) and just surfing around and came across some interesting jewish text that talks about world domination and how they will control the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_protocols_of_the_elders_of_zion
Read the 24 structures/themes on how these jews plan on controlling the world.
#1. Alcoholism. now isn't that fine and dandy.. guess they got half of us already.
Funny thing is you read through that list and it seems almost impossible yet you look at the list of american jews
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Americans
and that is a crazy list of politicians, businessmen, media people, actors/actresses, scientists, writers, etc.
anyways, did you know that harrison ford is a jew? same as gwenyth paltrow?.. and get this
connie chung?!?!?
but i guess you can be anythign if you have maury povich at your side.
just some interesting reads
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Haven't written inawhile.....but here is a little ...
- People, start detailing out this year's vacation p...
- it's been dead in here.... i just ate a huge donair.
- Congrats Alston and Megan! Great party, good times...
- What's everyone up to these days? For myself, I t...
- I need some new tunes to listen to. I have no spec...
- Well it is the first day of summer today. Beautifu...
- So I got my buddy who is a personal trainer to giv...
- Condo vs House?Pros vs Cons.post up.
- Man, if Oilers win the conference finals, the city...

4 Comments:
So being jewish in hollywood is the new "i'm 1/4 cherokee, 1/4 irish, and 3/4 french"?
that sounds hot
All you guys can marry a jew!!!
...and go to hell? or was it the other way around?
Post a Comment
<< Home