So my sister was complaining of a slow computer and she handed it over for me to look at. Basic AV bs. I find out that Limewire even after closing it was starting up on it's own. Task Manager was disabled, Regedit was disabled, even freaking PING was disabled....
I managed to get an AV progie on the machine and started up the scan.....
.....
....
...
like 5 hrs later the thing finishes....
TOTAL VIRUS COUNT> 1365.
and people think guys pick up all the viruses surfing pron.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I was on wikipedia (love that site) and just surfi...
- Haven't written inawhile.....but here is a little ...
- People, start detailing out this year's vacation p...
- it's been dead in here.... i just ate a huge donair.
- Congrats Alston and Megan! Great party, good times...
- What's everyone up to these days? For myself, I t...
- I need some new tunes to listen to. I have no spec...
- Well it is the first day of summer today. Beautifu...
- So I got my buddy who is a personal trainer to giv...
- Condo vs House?Pros vs Cons.post up.

4 Comments:
How do you know your sister wasn't surfing for pr0n?
Was that English?
what chewey feels is the same thing that I feel when he rambles on and on about science.
A feeling of enlightenment? A core dump? Or just an allergic reaction?
Post a Comment
<< Home