posted by Little Thingies @ 7:59 PM
Too many trips this year already...bone dry. Might be in HK during Christmas...Next year...more trips to plan!
I don't think I'll be going anywhere this year. However in 07, I plan on hitting Asia and hit up a few countries.
Tour to shanghai during Xmas...whos in?
kekek, im 80% HK right now during xmas boys. Stay there and await my arrival.
Japan week before xmas while the snow is falling, the crab is fresher, the sites are sightlier, the hotsprings feel better, and the bitches are getting younger!I await the arrival of your low alcohol tolerance. ha ha.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
5 Comments:
Too many trips this year already...bone dry. Might be in HK during Christmas...
Next year...more trips to plan!
I don't think I'll be going anywhere this year. However in 07, I plan on hitting Asia and hit up a few countries.
Tour to shanghai during Xmas...whos in?
kekek, im 80% HK right now during xmas boys. Stay there and await my arrival.
Japan week before xmas while the snow is falling, the crab is fresher, the sites are sightlier, the hotsprings feel better, and the bitches are getting younger!
I await the arrival of your low alcohol tolerance. ha ha.
Post a Comment
<< Home